Mmmmm... Hard mode is pretty easy to be honest... Maybe do something like Insane Mode? Even harder than Hard Mode?
Deltarune Fun Mode: Chaos Edition (A Deltarune Mod Compilation)
A downloadable mod for Windows
Here's a new extension to Deltarune Fun Mode, Deltarune Fun Mode: Chaos Edition. Basically, it's the same kinda thing as the original Fun Mode, but it contains mods entirely around Jevil.
This mod compilation is its own separate thing from Deltarune, meaning there's no modding or installation required to get it working and it doesn't affect/need your Deltarune save file. All you need to do is launch the executable, and ta-dah! All the FUN in one neat package!
There's also a configuration file, which is inside the "config" folder. Here, you can change various stats (HP, Attack, etc.) of party members or of Jevil (note that some stats may be overwritten by specific gamemodes). Make sure to read the "[README].txt" for further instructions and notes.
Not sure if I'm going to add anything else, apart from bugfixes, if they're needed. But, if you really want something in this mod compilation, please tell me and I'll consider it!
Credits and Stuff
- This mod compilation was made by Agentalex9 (Me!)
- Deltarune is by Toby Fox.
- 'UndertaleModTool' by krzys-h, Kneesnap, colinator27 & BreakinBenny (Used to make this mod)
- The original triple Jevil mod was by krzys_h (Used in this mod, but also modified)
- Credits to 'S K' on YouTube, a major contributor for finding bugs for me to fix!
- Credits to 'MouseSkull', another major contributor for finding bugs!
- Also, thanks to anyone else who pointed out bugs for me, I appreciate the help!
- Added new and modified existing secrets.
- Fixed hitboxes of Jevil's Final Chaos Scythes.
- Fixed bug where the pitch of Jevil's voices doesn't get reset after Fast Mode.
- Fixed bug where Yellow ACT's bullets don't appear on Final Chaos.
- Added New Gamemode! Triple Mode! (Originally by krzys_h).
- Removed Fullscreen option, for real this time!
- Changed credits to say V1.10.
- Fixed bug(s) where Kris' attack resets to default value.
- Changed text "Press [Z] to shoot!" to include corresponding key.
- Removed character name stat from config file.
- Changed credits to say V1.09.
- Fixed bug where stats reset to default values instead of config values.
- Changed credits to say V1.08.
- Fixed bug where choosing "Reset to default" in controls crashes the game.
- Fixed bug where Kris' attack doesn't get reset after changing Solo Mode.
- Fixed bug where external config file wasn't loading.
- Changed credits to say V1.07.
- Fixed hitboxes of Jevil's Scythes, for real this time!
- Changed credits to say V1.06.
- Made Clubs Bullet attack harder on Hard Mode.
- Made Spade Ring attack harder on Hard Mode.
- Made Final Chaos attack harder on Hard Mode.
- Made Scythe attack harder on Hard Mode.
- Fixed hitbox of Jevil's Scythes.
- New Game Mode! Fast Mode! (2x Speed).
- Removed saving gamemodes feature.
- Changed credits to say V1.05.
- Fixed bug where Yellow ACT was on, even though Fun Mode is off.
- Fixed bug where using Pirouette while Fun Mode is on softlocks the game.
- Removed Fullscreen option.
- Adjusted TP cost of Yellow ACT to 40TP.
- Changed credits to say V1.03.
- Initial Release (Also known as the most buggy release ever, apparently...)
Anyway, enjoy the mod and stuff!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
im making a mod of this game based on a mod of a game, and i wanted to know how to edit the dialogue (or text or whatever) using the undertale mod tool. or you cold just include a lang folder like og deltarune.
Just search for the dialogue/text using the search bar at the top left. Double click on "Strings", double click on the text string, then edit its contents.
I wanted with the full screen, the small screen barely enough to see the game right
What resolution do you have? It should automatically resize the window anyway. On a 1080 monitor, it takes up most of the screen (it resizes to 1280x960).
SANS MODE?! Well, bud, very cool.