yo, wheres the game music??
Text-To-Deltarune (A Deltarune SFX Mod)
A downloadable mod
Hey, make sure to check out the UNDERTALE version of this mod!
It's Deltarune, but every SFX is replaced by text-to-speech voices
And I mean every sound effect, even some music as well! The TTS voices have been manipulated in such as way as to make it sound close to the original sound effects, so it isn't just some voice saying [DAMAGE SOUND] or something.
(Also this mod contains some swearing)
Credits and Stuff
- This mod was made by Agentalex9 (Me!)
- Deltarune is by Toby Fox.
- I used this TTS generator for the sound effects:
- Credits to Swifswaf for the original mod that inspired me to make this one:
- Credits to Fulminis Ictus for the instrumental version of Don't Forget used in this mod:
Anyway, enjoy the mod and stuff!
[1.] Find your DELTARUNE installation dictionary.
(C:\Program Files (x86)\SURVEY_PROGRAM)
(These instructions are meant for the Windows version of Deltarune, but it should be a similar process on Mac OS. However, I don't know where Deltarune is installed on Mac OS.)
[2.] Make a backup/copy of this dictionary so that you can revert later.
[3.] Click and drag the files from the zip into the installation dictionary (not the backup one). Replace all files.
[4.] Aaannnd that's hopefully it!
(These instructions are also included in the "[[ READ ME ]].txt" included in the zip.)
- Hey look, Text-To-Undertale's a thing now!Mar 13, 2020