Text-To-Deltarune (A Deltarune SFX Mod)
A downloadable mod
It's Deltarune, but every SFX is replaced by text-to-speech voices
Why is this a thing, you may ask? Honestly, I don't really know myself. It kind of speaks for itself really. But anyway, it's a mod you can play now! So there's that.
Credits and Stuff
- This mod was made by Agentalex9 (Me!)
- Deltarune is by Toby Fox.
- I used this TTS generator for the sound effects:
- Credits to Swifswaf for the original mod that inspired me to make this one:
- Credits to Fulminis Ictus for the instrumental version of Don't Forget used in this mod:
Anyway, enjoy the mod and stuff!
[1.] Find your DELTARUNE installation dictionary.
(C:\Program Files (x86)\SURVEY_PROGRAM)
(These instructions are meant for the Windows version of Deltarune, but it should be a similar process on Mac OS. However, I don't know where Deltarune is installed on Mac OS.)
[2.] Make a backup/copy of this dictionary so that you can revert later.
[3.] Click and drag the files from the zip into the installation dictionary (not the backup one). Replace all files.
[4.] Aaannnd that's hopefully it!
(These instructions are also included in the "[[ READ ME ]].txt" included in the zip.)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.